e Every Sat. Sat. 7am-12.30pm
Shop Local - Support Local - Eat Local - Spend Local - Enjoy Local - Live Local - Grow Local - Create Local
Promoting local Farmers' & Artisians is a New Smyrna Beach tradition.
Welcome to New Smyrna Beach Farmers' Market, a faithful mainstay of the City since 1991. We are a grassroots association, managed by our members. We are here to provide a supportive environment for those people taking care of the land and its resources - local family farmers, growers and vendors of local fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs, juices, flowers, plants, dairy products, eggs, meat and seafood.
- Molly's Old Tyme Kettle Corn
- Poke King Shrimp and Sauce
First time visiting us?
Here is what to bring to have a great time!
- Help us and our vendors go green by bringing your own bags.
- Cash, while some vendors have the ability to accept credit cards, not all do.
- Dancing Shoes, We have live entertainment each week.
- Friends and Family, plan to stay the day we are steps from Art galleries, Museum, Antique shopsand Restaurants.
Plants & Trees
Arts & Misc.
- Creative Cards and Gifts by Sandra
- Simply You Designs by Cheryl
- Pretty Pipsqueak Children's Clothes
Copyright © 2013 Cut Above Designs Original works unauthorized reproduction and/or publication without the written consent is a violation of applicable laws.
At the market, you’ll find locally-grown, locally-raised, locally-produced fruits and vegetables, fresh cut flowers, plants, herbs, gardens, meats, farm-fresh eggs and dairy products, fresh produce and meats, heirloom produce, baked and prepared foods, snacks, and coffee. You’ll also find a variety of artisan and natural value-added products including metal art, products made from recycled goods, garden art, whimsical designs, wooden art handmade clothing soaps and body products, candles, and honey products.
Follow us over on our facebook page for great recipes, helpful hints and to see what specials may be offered from our farmers & artisans