e Every Sat. Sat. 7am-12.30pm
Shop Local - Support Local - Eat Local - Spend Local - Enjoy Local - Live Local - Grow Local - Create Local
Promoting local Farmers' & Artisians is a New Smyrna Beach tradition.
Welcome to New Smyrna Beach Farmers' Market, a faithful mainstay of the City since 1991. We are a grassroots association, managed by our members. We are here to provide a supportive environment for those people taking care of the land and its resources - local family farmers, growers and vendors of local fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs, juices, flowers, plants, dairy products, eggs, meat and seafood.
- Molly's Old Tyme Kettle Corn
- Poke King Shrimp and Sauce
First time visiting us?
Here is what to bring to have a great time!
- Help us and our vendors go green by bringing your own bags.
- Cash, while some vendors have the ability to accept credit cards, not all do.
- Dancing Shoes, We have live entertainment each week.
- Friends and Family, plan to stay the day we are steps from, Art galleries, Museum, Antique shops, Restaurants.
Plants & Trees
Arts & Misc.
- Creative Cards and Gifts by Sandra
- Simply You Designs by Cheryl
- Pretty Pipsqueak Children's Clothes
Copyright © 2013 Cut Above Designs Original works unauthorized reproduction and/or publication without the written consent is a violation of applicable laws.
Without good farming there can be no good food; and without good food there can be no good life." -Alice Waters!
At the market, you’ll find locally-grown, locally-raised, locally-produced fruits and vegetables, fresh cut flowers, plants, herbs, gardens, meats, farm-fresh eggs and dairy products, fresh produce and meats, heirloom produce, baked and prepared foods, snacks, and coffee. You’ll also find a variety of artisan and natural value-added products including metal art, products made from recycled goods, garden art, whimsical designs, wooden art handmade clothing soaps and body products, candles, and honey products.